Bluewhale Challenge : BlueWhale Challenge is a list of 31 Challenges, The last task is commiting suicide. BlueWhale Challenge, One of the top searched keywords in the last three months. Not many people knew about this game until the families of the deceased started complaining that their children were victim of the BlueWhale Challenge.
What is BlueWhale Challenge ?
BlueWhale Challenge is a Game created by Philipp Budeikin a Physcology student from Russia who was expelled from university, The Owner of the game claimed he made the game to clean the people who has no use to society by pushing them to Suicide. Although there is no existence of the game on App Store or Play Store. The game is said to be have spread through Russian Social Network site VKontane (VK) and the first suicide came to light in 2015. The Media gained attention of the game when more suicides were reported by playing the game. The families of the deceased have seen them doing BlueWhale Challenge
As of 2016, There are more than 130+ suicides linked to the Bluewhale game
BlueWhale Challenge is a list of 31 Challenges where the players will be given be a list of challenges every day or two days. Some of the challenges are Sticking Needles,Watching Horror Movies at night. The game is named after Beached Whales which beaches itself which is linked to suicide. The Administrator of the game will contact the player and introduce to the other whales. Once you make the decision to play the game, there is no way to back out. If you decide to back out and don’t reply them anymore. They’ll threaten to leak your information online and on “deep-web” sites. After a task is done, you’ll be asked to send the proof by taking a picture.
BlueWhale Challenge – List of Tasks
- Carve a Specific phrase on the Person’s own hand or arm (Usually a “F58” or a “Bluewhale”).
- Wake up at 4:20 a.m. and watch a Scary Video (Sent by the Curator.)
- Make lengthwise cuts on the person’s own arm.
- Draw a whale on a piece of paper
- Write “yes” on the person’s own leg if ready to be a whale. Otherwise, they should cut themselves multiple times.
- Secret task (written in code.)
- Scratch (a message) on the person’s own arm.
- Write a status online about being a whale.
- Overcome a fear.
- Get up at 4:20 and go to the roof.
- Carve a whale on the person’s own hand.
- Watch scary videos all day.
- Listen to music the “curator” sends.
- Cut your lip.
- Poke the person’s own arm/hand with a needle.
- Make yourself hurt or sick.
- Go to a roof and stand on the edge.
- Stand on a bridge.
- Climb a crane.
- At this step, the “curator” somehow checks to see if the participant is trustworthy.
- Talk with a “whale” on Skype.
- Sit down on a roof with legs dangling over the edge.
- Another job that is in code.
- A secret mission
- Meet with a “whale”.
- The “curator” assigns a date that the person will die.
- Visit a railroad.
- Do not talk with anyone all day.
- Give an oath/vow about being a whale
- After these steps, steps 30-49 involve watching horror movies and listening to music that the curator picks, talking to a whale, and making cuts.
- The last task is jumping off a building.
Blue Whale Challenge Deaths
As of August 2017, There are more than 200 people who committed suicide by playing BlueWhale Challenge. Most of the victims are of 13-17 age group.
Do you want to Play the Bluewhale Challenge ?