Instagram is one of the widely and everyday used app, Instagram has been rolling out many updates such as Instagram Stories, Top Content on Homepage and lot more updates. Unlike Facebook and Whatsapp, Instagram doesn’t let you save Images and Videos. But If you want to download instagram videos and Images you can make use of third party tools such as Instasave.
How to Download Instagram Images and Videos using Instasave ?
1. Visit the Instasave Website
2. Open Instagram in a new tab and go to the video/image of “your” friend you want to download.
3. Copy the Instagram URL of the Image/Video
4. Paste the Instagram URL in the Instasave Website and hit on the “Download” button.
5. Scroll all the way to the bottom and you’ll see the download button.
*If you are on a PC/Laptop/Mac then simply click on Download or Right click and use the “Save Image as” option.
*If you are on Android/iOS device just click the Image/Video and click “Save Image as” option and you’re done.
How to Download Instagram Images/Videos without any tool
If you don’t want to use the tool, you can try this method. But this works on PC/Laptop/MAC only, it might not work in mobile devices. Although this is exactly what the tool does. It just generates the URL for you to save your Image/Video.
1. Open the Instagram Website and visit your Friend’s Profile
2. Right click and choose “view-source”
3. CTRL+F and search for “.jpg” and click on that link, Incase of a video “.mp4”
4. Right click and “Save images as” option to save in your device.